Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

ATTN: MYTHS. SCREENSHOT EVENT ON 26 JULY. SPREAD THE NEWS IN GAME!
Welcome to the forum Myths!  Familes, stay United & we can win everyone! UNITY IS STRENGTH!

Warmest WELCOME to all new Myths CHEERS!  

Kindly register your Ingame Nick then you can view the Forum/Events. Instant Activation! Thank you!

Pls define xxx Guild War

XiaoYun

Pls define xxx Guild War

Post by XiaoYun on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:05 am

Can someone elaborate on "Friendly" Guild War and "Must win" guild war

To me "Friendly" means, no lvl n clan restriction..win/lose doesn't matter ..jus to gain experience.

"Must win" means, high lvl will be good... those with experience, nice skills/ eq will be better, they don't really need to be as high lvl.. most important STRAGETY.

I stand to be corrected ... Arrow

I would like to apologise to those who felt offended by this post.. Embarassed
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Re: Pls define xxx Guild War

Post by Lex aka KangFei on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:16 am

No worries xiaoyun.

Its good you voice out.

I think you are refering to the friendly war with eternal yesterday, yeah?

Yup, friendly war means win/lose dosen't matter, its for experience and fun.

I heard yesterday guild chat was mentioning for level 130 above for this war. Reason why is that eternal have level 150 which can 1 hit KO even level 135 without proper gear. So its just a gentle advise that higher levels to attend because if lower levels is there, all will 1 hit KO.

There will be no fun or stragety(how to spell?) to speak of for lower levels except feeding kills free to the eternals and ended up the scores will be like godmyth 100 , eternal 500? Even if its a friendlywar, i'm sure you guys don't want the war scores to be so ugly yeah? lol... no hard feelings myths.

No hard feelings okay? Cheers!

by e way, we may have lost the war yesterday. But no fear! We have much more actives then eternal, in time to go when all of you guys are higher level. We can win them! Partly is because we take it as friendly and never use IP and didn't teamwork. hehe. Most Eternals use IP and teamwork and level 150. Lets war again and teamwork, we can win! haha

And by e way according to my survey, God Myth is the most active guild in CDO. We have the most actives and hit as high as 80+ online at the same time!

Hi Myths, click Profile - Signature. Set your own Signature!
    XiaoYun

Post by XiaoYun on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Hey Lex... i agreed wif you that we won't wanna lose badly in the war... but, i'm sure some lower than lvl 130 would like to take part in such war... wujilai did a very good job to clear the air... thumbs up for wujilai!!! cheers cheers
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Yupz. xiaoyun, do agree below 130 would like to join war as well. Its just a gentle advise in the guild chat, no restrictions. Maybe those that mention it put it a blunt way, hehe i apologise on their behalf.

But Below level 130 will die in 1 hit. Can't even get to play the war, No fun at all. I level 140 also die many times... haha. But i testing out my build la, think got to reset all skills again.

Hi Myths, click Profile - Signature. Set your own Signature!
    cherriex

Post by cherriex on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Hi Myths,

Following on the conversation, the purpose of getting more above level 130 is to test how good we are in war in terms of teamwork and coordination. As all the long everyone in guild can join any war which i always emphasize on this but we are unsure how well we can go to the extend. Further on this, of course we have to admit the scores difference may varies too much which is not that good also. So i really hope everyone should be concentrating on leveling first..

God Myth Elite
    cherriex
    gien

Post by gien on Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:18 am

OK on my opinion, since all guild mate is eager to go war...in guild war we can put it in 2 category ...1st category is for guild mate higher then lv 135 & 2nd category is for guild mate lower then lv 135...OK... @
    Just like when we war with eternal ppl 1st category just only can pk at front of ST temple...2nd category just only can pk at back of ST temple...How that's sound...

Question 1:What if they do have enough ppl to war 2 side?

Answer 1:Then just war with 1st category ppl lol or if facing other low lv guild then we just send 2nd category guild mate go lol.... Very Happy

Questtion 2:What if we lose cause maybe we didn't send out all our guildmate....?

Answer 2:Frankly...lose or win to me is not a matter(which i don't know if any1 agree with that)...cause for me, this is the best way to train team work & skill...or maybe running away when thing go worse & regroup back at safe zone Question

PS:Setup a team 1st B4 go war....with 2 diff category i think this matter won't be a problem...just like galaxy quest...won't be diffcult...but when we at war i notice the our chat window flooded with none important message i mean if can... 1)guild chat only can be use for Party Leader at that time... 2)party member pls use party chat to communicate...3)other then that pls use normal chat or whisper....Sad

PS2:Those who r party leader pls communicate which each other...(party leader is to coordinate ppl...plus giving out instruction like which side to go & stuff...no just to choing de...so most of all party leader must have some knowlegde bout other clan then himself de skill & hp)Hmmm this could be Hard...but that what we must perform when at war.... pale

Anyway just my opinion...sry if i offended any 1 ...hmm started typing didn't notice this reply have been so long...paiseh What a Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:22 am