Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

  ATTN: MYTHS. SCREENSHOT EVENT ON 26 JULY. SPREAD THE NEWS IN GAME!
Welcome to the forum Myths!  Familes, stay United & we can win everyone! UNITY IS STRENGTH!

Warmest WELCOME to all new Myths CHEERS!  

 Kindly register your Ingame Nick then you can view the Forum/Events. Instant Activation! Thank you!

    Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Share

    Eater

    Posts : 1
    Points : 1
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-07

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by Eater on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:45 am

    I don't think we got an issue here. Freedom is the right of all beings. No matter what, people do have a choice and it's the choices that make us who we are. My point is, why dwell on the past? Look forward la, in the virtual world nothing matters. People come and go in your lives; just take it as a pinch of salt. Why get so stuck up in the captivity of negativity??? nuff said.
    avatar
    Tawania

    Posts : 13
    Points : 17
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-30
    Age : 46
    Location : Germany

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by Tawania on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:21 am

    Lex said:

    Apart from personal, i join TXM is partly because this game is almost dead. Not much players or active guild left.

    Sorry, this sounds weird for me.
    Saying not much active Guild left and then let one of the active Guilds die...
    Being a good Guild Master doesnt mean u have to be there 24/7


    in all this Thread i didnt really see any explanation,
    All i see is just one pick on another !!!
    Seems some of u forget that its just a Game.


    Ok forget it, i dont ask anymore Surprised

    wujilai

    Posts : 18
    Points : 20
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-02

    YoYoYO

    Post by wujilai on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:41 am

    WHY SO SERIOUS ? its just a game ~ dont need to pull out real life things here pls.

    Firstly stranger u write so many things here hor , in the end people say all i say wan . the WHOLE CDO wc my name lol . knn i always so famous , thx to u .
    Secondly for guigui and kangfei sorry but i dont see u guys as anything to me in game , maybe u two are just too insignificant for me to feed on . if got
    anything just PM me in game Smile whether u can lvl up or u two intend to quit , keep it to yourself just like u said its just a game Smile
    if to u its just a game and its not important you dont need reply or say anything , just by keeping your mouth shut will help alot.
    Thirdly you treat guigui as a friend. what about him ? he told me not to sell you the resonance amulet and sell to him first wor.and have you wondered why
    you got pk all the time instead of him ? cause your gd friend told me that i can kill you and just leave him alone.u can think im talking rubbish or anything but its all for
    u to see n decide Smile wan to know why i pk u? jus ask ur guigui friend what he told me ok ? all the lanjiao wei u say behind my back.
    Btw if u quit game i got one less enemy . more bored Sad And abt eternal , i can say congrats to those who follow me , they got wat they wan ,
    getting stronger and having better item . isnt that wat ppl want in a game ? rather than staying in a restless guild.
    Lastly congrat u in joinin txm , hope to see u in war soon Smile like how guigui come war and feed feed Smile such a good friend to me.
    oh guigui today u call me ask me dont kill u ah . even if i don kill also alot of ppl kill use acura n kill u. cause MOST PPL DONT LIKE TWO HEAD SNAKE !
    lol wish u all the best Smile and thanks guigui for telling txm ppl i kill all god myths who join txm . sry txm also have my friends . and i didnt kill any other
    godmyth in txm except the u this two headsnake and your master Smile thats all for today . hope u guys reply again so i can practice typing here Smile

    TXM AND ETERNAL FOR THE WIN Smile

    ghost

    Posts : 30
    Points : 44
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-04

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by ghost on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:25 am

    WOW,nice 1,
    Yeah i did call u not to kill me.
    Yeah i did feed alot in war.
    Yeah * THUMBs UP FOR WUJILAI * woooo !!... Got wujilai CDO he own liao ^^

    KEKEKEKe!! *Grin* cheers

    Skyheart

    Posts : 21
    Points : 23
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-23

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by Skyheart on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:38 am

    [quote="Tawania"]Lex said:

    Apart from personal, i join TXM is partly because this game is almost dead. Not much players or active guild left.

    Sorry, this sounds weird for me.
    Saying not much active Guild left and then let one of the active Guilds die...
    Being a good Guild Master doesnt mean u have to be there 24/7


    in all this Thread i didnt really see any explanation,
    All i see is just one pick on another !!!
    Seems some of u forget that its just a Game.


    Ok forget it, i dont ask anymore Surprised[/quote

    agree....

    wujilai

    Posts : 18
    Points : 20
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-02

    guigui

    Post by wujilai on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:28 am

    lol guigui aka two head snake . thx for cheering for me , but i dont think i need your cheers , u go cheer for your master ba . But i remember one thing , the wash toliet story ! lol i guess u still remember? your master calling u childish ? sry i bring up the sad story . anyway be a good boy and stay with your master . And stop cheering for me Smile And btw u dont have to repeat u call me u feed all this la , later ppl say i bully u or anything le . i tot we are friends ? Smile
    avatar
    COW

    Posts : 11
    Points : 11
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-25
    Age : 34
    Location : SG

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by COW on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:43 am

    *ahem* After 30plus posts in this thread, I think I need to clarify some stuff. First and foremost, Finale is in no way whatsoever related to God Myth. We just happened to be recruiting the members who have been abandoned. Oops did I just use the word abandon? Yes, I did and I have my reasons for that. Anyhow, that later.

    Scenario:
    Wujilai comes along and poaches 2 of your strong families in the guild. This happens alot in games, especially when you have got strong members in your guild.

    Action:
    Master(s) of the guild becomes frustrated at him and the families for leaving, thus deciding to "merge" into TXM so that they can take revenge on him. [Why the (s)? Master passed between them so many times until who is the proper Master, nobody really knows anymore.]

    Question:
    Was there really a need to "merge" into TXM just to take revenge?
    Are you saying the remaining members at your disposal are not good enough?
    If a merger was decided, were there proper arrangements made for remaining members to move? (As far as I'm concerned, only a "You all can choose either to stay or leave" was given.)
    If this is not called abandoning, I don't know what its, seriously.

    Sidenotes:
    The game might be dying, so why make it worse if you guys still want to carry on playing? Or why make it worse for those who want to carry on playing?
    Oh, and I certainly do not think anybody would brand the previous God Myth as a "dying" guild, even with those 2 families gone. (No offence triLwei and Rough.)

    Conclusion:
    I'm just plainly stating what I know and how I feel about this whole issue, giving my 2 cents worth. Feel free to throw a dollar or two back at me ya? =)


    I'd also like to take this chance to call out to the God Myth orphans out there whom I have missed out.
    Please PM either myself (COW) or my Deputy (jinno) in game if you wish to be a part of Finale - your last stop in CDO - only if you're not a troublemaker please. =)


    Last but not least, please do not keep saying "this is just a game". You spend so much time on this and you're telling me "it's just a game"? Who are you trying to kid, seriously?
    Even though it's cyberspace or a virtual world, it is still a world - our world, whether you like it or not.

    Cheers.
    avatar
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 265
    Points : 342
    Reputation : 4
    Join date : 2009-04-08

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by Lex aka KangFei on Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:49 pm

    Enough said.

    But if you guys here are enjoying it, do come back here often to check for replies again. When i'm free at work, i will quote every single post and reply again.

    Afterall, it is still just a game.


    _________________
    Family - God Myth
    Main Char- KangFei


    Hi Myths, click Profile - Signature. Set your own Signature!
    avatar
    StranGer

    Posts : 13
    Points : 15
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-08
    Age : 33

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by StranGer on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:21 pm

    Firstly stranger u write so many things here hor , in the end people say all i say wan . the WHOLE CDO wc my name lol . knn i always so famous , thx to u .<<<

    >>> lolz, wuji, not mi la~~ i all along my post also nv mention yr name at all~~ i stating facts and saying how i feel~~ e whole cdo wc u i also dunno y, mayb cuz u ben lai jiu famous~ that wan i cannot help liao~ u low profile bit la~~ like mi~~ low profile low profile~~ yr restaurant got wine/beer? bo i don wan go >< jkjk la~ gif mi time n date~ sms mi or something i sure tah gao!!
    avatar
    StranGer

    Posts : 13
    Points : 15
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-08
    Age : 33

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by StranGer on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:23 pm

    for guigui~~ 1 word for u~ POR! c who zai por who~ knn look down on u~ cb~
    avatar
    XiaoYun

    Posts : 33
    Points : 39
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-25
    Location : A "Fine" Country

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by XiaoYun on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:07 pm

    Finally someone brought this topic up.. @

    I am quite sad upon seeing the fall of God Myth.. I gotta agree that this game is dying and not many active guilds too... But, God Myth is still one of the active guilds.

    I was told GM is a peaceful, helpful, friendly guild. It's also a neutual guild. we dun mess wif others.. others dun mess wif us.. we jus play our game n enjoy the friendship. So, I decided GM will be my last guild in CDO. However, it turned out otherwise.

    Let's be rational... i'm not interested in all those revenge n pk craps.

    Lex, I dun agreed wif ur statement being not as active n unable to manage guild. Thus, left guild.. this is a ridiculous excuse. You can always hand over the master to a trusted active member.. I'm sure most of us are willing to lend you our helping hands. There's no need to leave n join other guild. Unless, u have other agenda behind it. Even, u have agenda. That's a wrong move to leave guild.

    You foundered this guild. I don't deny that. But you dun build this guild. This guild was built up by all members here. Not you alone. Even, there is enuff noitce given that u r leaving guild. You should at least pass the master to someone who can manage on ur behalf. Now, u jus leave n left a dummy master in the guild. Is this fair to all the members?? Dun forget, every members did their part to build up this guild.

    I agreed with COW that, in this game, its very common for players to do guild hopping. There's nothing to whine abt..

    Skyheart

    Posts : 21
    Points : 23
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-23

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by Skyheart on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:16 pm

    XiaoYun wrote:Finally someone brought this topic up.. @

    I am quite sad upon seeing the fall of God Myth.. I gotta agree that this game is dying and not many active guilds too... But, God Myth is still one of the active guilds.

    I was told GM is a peaceful, helpful, friendly guild. It's also a neutual guild. we dun mess wif others.. others dun mess wif us.. we jus play our game n enjoy the friendship. So, I decided GM will be my last guild in CDO. However, it turned out otherwise.

    Let's be rational... i'm not interested in all those revenge n pk craps.

    Lex, I dun agreed wif ur statement being not as active n unable to manage guild. Thus, left guild.. this is a ridiculous excuse. You can always hand over the master to a trusted active member.. I'm sure most of us are willing to lend you our helping hands. There's no need to leave n join other guild. Unless, u have other agenda behind it. Even, u have agenda. That's a wrong move to leave guild.

    You foundered this guild. I don't deny that. But you dun build this guild. This guild was built up by all members here. Not you alone. Even, there is enuff noitce given that u r leaving guild. You should at least pass the master to someone who can manage on ur behalf. Now, u jus leave n left a dummy master in the guild. Is this fair to all the members?? Dun forget, every members did their part to build up this guild.

    I agreed with COW that, in this game, its very common for players to do guild hopping. There's nothing to whine abt..


    TOTALLY AGREED!!! Very Happy Very Happy lol!

    ulsn

    Posts : 1
    Points : 1
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-18

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by ulsn on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:05 pm

    you could have pass the master to cow or tianzui which a few members had suggested when you wanted to leave.but you pass it to your alt instead leaving us there. could you give us a explanation why?
    avatar
    JiAnGWeI

    Posts : 12
    Points : 12
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 33
    Location : SG

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by JiAnGWeI on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:28 am

    COW wrote:*ahem* After 30plus posts in this thread, I think I need to clarify some stuff. First and foremost, Finale is in no way whatsoever related to God Myth. We just happened to be recruiting the members who have been abandoned. Oops did I just use the word abandon? Yes, I did and I have my reasons for that. Anyhow, that later.

    Scenario:
    Wujilai comes along and poaches 2 of your strong families in the guild. This happens alot in games, especially when you have got strong members in your guild.

    Action:
    Master(s) of the guild becomes frustrated at him and the families for leaving, thus deciding to "merge" into TXM so that they can take revenge on him. [Why the (s)? Master passed between them so many times until who is the proper Master, nobody really knows anymore.]

    Question:
    Was there really a need to "merge" into TXM just to take revenge?
    Are you saying the remaining members at your disposal are not good enough?
    If a merger was decided, were there proper arrangements made for remaining members to move? (As far as I'm concerned, only a "You all can choose either to stay or leave" was given.)
    If this is not called abandoning, I don't know what its, seriously.

    Sidenotes:
    The game might be dying, so why make it worse if you guys still want to carry on playing? Or why make it worse for those who want to carry on playing?
    Oh, and I certainly do not think anybody would brand the previous God Myth as a "dying" guild, even with those 2 families gone. (No offence triLwei and Rough.)

    Conclusion:
    I'm just plainly stating what I know and how I feel about this whole issue, giving my 2 cents worth. Feel free to throw a dollar or two back at me ya? =)


    I'd also like to take this chance to call out to the God Myth orphans out there whom I have missed out.
    Please PM either myself (COW) or my Deputy (jinno) in game if you wish to be a part of Finale - your last stop in CDO - only if you're not a troublemaker please. =)


    Last but not least, please do not keep saying "this is just a game". You spend so much time on this and you're telling me "it's just a game"? Who are you trying to kid, seriously?
    Even though it's cyberspace or a virtual world, it is still a world - our world, whether you like it or not.

    Cheers.

    Yes god myth is history... for our fellow ex GM guild mates.. please pm COW or Jinno if u are interested in joining Finale.. though its a small guild, all members are active and frenly =) it certainly has the potential to be an upcoming guild.

    Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Finale!
    avatar
    AlphaCen

    Posts : 20
    Points : 32
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-05-08

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by AlphaCen on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:04 pm

    Hi there,

    I am too new in Myth or this game to make any judgements but an online game being a rough mirror of real life, I would like to make the following observations:

    1. The online game world has no margin for error. If you want to excel, either you spend time or money otherwise just treat the game as a past time. Usually after playing for a week you can more or less assess the demands of the game. if it doesn't suit your lifestyle, switch.

    2. Friendship in real life takes years to build. Personally, if you would allow me to share, I have been President, Chairman of many real life guild, associations, trade guilds, clubs, and today after many trials and tribulations it's still the small group of friends from years ago who remain. So, we should not expect too much from online relationships. Preferably separate the two.

    3. As a leader of a guild, family there are certain obligations. That should be apparent when you started the guild or family. External or internal threats are always present being part of the game world experience. You must be prepared mentally to adjust and adapt. Similarly say you are the leader of a political party, the threats are even more eminent, even your livelihood and lives are threatened. Staying the course is just a matter of one's mental determination.

    4. There is generally a feeling of betrayal in leavings and joinings but that should not affect any real friendships. It's just game mobility. Better guild family organizations usually are able to retain players longer.

    The game host companies know these feelings and prey on them to profit from the game. A game like CDO costs about USD2 million for the area licensing so the more you fight, the more income will be appreciated.



    Finally, always remember that your ingame id is subject to the flick of a switch. Once the switch is turned off, everything is gone.
    Good luck and Best Wishes to all, I shall be going on another overseas trip soon see you when I return.
    avatar
    SPEEDY

    Posts : 8
    Points : 9
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-04-22

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by SPEEDY on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:39 pm

    What can I say more .... NOTHING

    fketernal

    Posts : 10
    Points : 10
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-28

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by fketernal on Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:56 am

    to evasion the noob: say wad 2 family join txm. onli 1 la. ur antenna fkin short go extend la b4 u talk. alot thing like to bomb. wan bomb oso bomb proper until no1 noe.

    to trilwei act cute bitch: duno hu de 1st 1 to leave de guild den now here talk shit. say wad kangfei betray txm. duno hu start 1st . ask urself 1st. go face wall n think. if u all nv leave godmyth. u think kangfei will dulan anot. u nv leave i think all still peacefully in godmyth.

    to stranger the por wujilai kia: eh pls la. wad join godmyth for 2 week. u evryday onli afk u noe wad shit. dun hjere cok jiao wei. b4 say ppl por say urself got por anot. if wan por oso por wif skill. i see u no skill 1 fk off la. Sad

    to wujilai act 1 big tao : knn u de fker hu come godmyth pull our ppl away 1 u dun come talk jiaowei here.stack 1 innocent. 'i got fren wif eternal n txm'. lj wei la. u wan leave leave urself pull wad family. pull ur own lj la. or u dun have. oops pale

    u all oso 2 head snake here still say other ppl 2 head snake. @

    fkuguigui

    Posts : 3
    Points : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-28

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by fkuguigui on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:03 pm

    guigui aka the fker. after readin the abv post. i agree wad wujilai say.u oso 2 head snake and like to por those high lv 1,act 1 innocent oso,den go hunt boss oso nv ask guildmate go. ownself wan take item onli,so selfish so cb.onli noe how think of urself. like to selfish y stay at txm leave go solo la. stay in txm cos a lot pro u can go por onli,i say correct rite,u think urself.onli noe how por kangfei n cherrie balls. y dun so suk his cok beter den he in game gv u item n gold.more better rite. pirat

    fkuguigui

    Posts : 3
    Points : 3
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-28

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by fkuguigui on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:06 pm

    oh ya add 1 more thing. evrytime see high lv ppl onli run like a dog ask ppl dun pk u. go hide in ur dog house la.see ur 4 wall Shocked

    fketernal

    Posts : 10
    Points : 10
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-28

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by fketernal on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:09 pm

    stranger , when i see ur post i wan laugh till die sia. '1 month later eternal will own txm?' hahahahahhaha dun make mi see suay u la. eternal so noob can win txm anot. wait like i think err 5 more years b4 u can own txm? Question

    fketernal

    Posts : 10
    Points : 10
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-28

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by fketernal on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:12 pm

    wow evasion n wujilai now online dun dare post? cos u all noe is the truth? omg hahahahah go hide in ur hole pls

    wujilai

    Posts : 18
    Points : 20
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-02

    lol

    Post by wujilai on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:17 pm

    Ok whose kiddo or dog nv lock in the house ? come out here barking with a stupid name , dont even dare to put your name ? your mother born u out without a name? hmm kiddo u talk so much for wat? go get a life and drink your mums milk enough pls Smile either u are born a retard or when u have children they are retard :)anyway it free for all here , keep posting , talk as much a dog can bark like u Smile Mad Mad Mad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

    EvAsIoN

    Posts : 28
    Points : 33
    Reputation : 1
    Join date : 2009-06-12

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by EvAsIoN on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:19 pm

    Hmm sorry ah dude, i was reading your conversation so it takes sometime for me to reply.. Like what you say only 1 family went into txm.. Okay i apologies for that mistake cause i heard cherriex went in too so i thought kf and cherriex family went in which make up to 2 families.. As for you, I think you should just use your main and post comment in here, dont create unknown users and post, aint you hiding your identity too? LOL, pls go and hide in your mother's couch or something if u dont dare.. Thanks mummy's boy!

    fketernal

    Posts : 10
    Points : 10
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-28

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by fketernal on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:25 pm

    y u all so angry sia. woo so u mean wad i say i the truth den u all xin xu? Wink omg feel sad for u all. tis is a forum i can put wad name i wan y u all care so much?

    fketernal

    Posts : 10
    Points : 10
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2009-07-28

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by fketernal on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:27 pm

    at least i better den u all. im statin the facts n u all talkin shit n lies bombin around? hais... so old liao still wan to act young u both. got mature anot. got grow hair liao ma? Idea

    Sponsored content

    Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:58 am