Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: MYTHS. SCREENSHOT EVENT ON 26 JULY. SPREAD THE NEWS IN GAME!
Welcome to the forum Myths!  Familes, stay United & we can win everyone! UNITY IS STRENGTH!

Warmest WELCOME to all new Myths CHEERS!  

Kindly register your Ingame Nick then you can view the Forum/Events. Instant Activation! Thank you!

+3
Raitei
ZeroX
ex_魂神
7 posters

Plvling issue..

ex_魂神

Plvling issue.. Empty Plvling issue..

Post by ex_魂神 Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:37 am

although i quit game liao, but i still ocassionally log in my gf's acc play play. This is wat i see most of the time i log in... Here's a screen shot to prove it.
    Plvling issue.. Kpkb11

i understand some members are eager to lvl fast, but seriously to keep spamming the guild chat for free plvl is way out of hand. I believe all the lvl 90s in the guild are helpful and i dun think anyone would mind lending a helping hand if ur lvl 43 and need a little help to get to lvl 45. But to ask for free plvling from 1-75, is way too ridiculous.

Seriously, how many of u even noe wats a water kylin? part of fun is doing noob quest, killing bosses with ur fellow guild mates and pking sholes from other guild. Fun is not making use of the higher lvls in the guild to ask for free plvling. U get from lvl 1 to 75 in one week very "sat ki" meh?

Although i'm in no place to say this cause i already quit game, but i seriously love godmyth guild.I was in godmyth from the beginning till now. It really pains me to see godmyth reduce to this. This is not a CHARITY guild!

How many of u even spend the time chatting with ur fellow guild mates,just to name a few like lameme,cherriex,swee,voodoo,eric,fiona xie, ling'eR, pho3nix, guildmaster and many more?? eveytime they log in, they juz get endless pm and spam in guild chat for free plvling. They are fun ppl to game and do quest with.Pls dun make it an obligation that its a must for them go plvl u for free.

Please dun take any offense to wat i say, juz my 2 cents worth. But seriously do consider and spare a tot for the higher lvls. This is a really fun guild if u could juz take time off from spaming in guild chat for free plving and see for yourself.

ex_魂神
    ZeroX
    ZeroX

Plvling issue.. Empty Re: Plvling issue..

Post by ZeroX Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

魂神 you are vry right
    Raitei

Post by Raitei Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:03 pm

I'd rather say when the higher lvls are willing to offer. Then plvl can be provided. We all go through the hard way to lvl up eh.. so, just up level yourself. Smile

of course, can always ask to do some of the quests like dispelled quests. I'm sure some of us can help.

i hope i'm not missing the chat cause i'm kinda having tight schedule while lvling too. do keep me update Very Happy
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:56 pm

hoho. Looks like this is big issue now. 2 same topic created. haha.

Yup, agreed of what you guys said.

Sometimes we do offer Pleveling service to lower level. But pls don't think its a MUST for us to do it for you. We can't possibly 24/7 standby just to plevel. Level 90s need time to enjoy the game too. Most importanly is to hunt boss and find numen equipment for our future guild lvl 90s.

Please avoid spamming the guild chat for Plevel too. Sometimes we are afk or busy with other stuff, like for example - questing , hunting boss, helping other guildies to kill yellow dispell curse quest etc etc. If we are free, sure we will help.

I hope you all can understand. As i said, we need time to enjoy and play the game too. But if you still prefer constant pleveling to lvl 75, maybe you can discuss with some of the lvl90s. They offer pleveling service like 12 hour - 1 moon? I'm not sure about the market rate.

Well, if they accept your payment, then you have the right to spam them for plevel. haha.. I'm not sure about the market rate.

Cheers
    JuNioR
    JuNioR

Post by JuNioR Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Ppl tent do to plvling service is because they lazy play and wanne u plvl fast ... seriously to compare if u do quest and kill monster to lvl up with plvling ... plvling is 100% much more faster in everyway up till lvl 75 so thats why many ppl tent to do plvling as up lvl fast .. who dont wan to be like lvl 90 in every game who dont wanna be highly lvled ... my suggestion is only plvl at ur own free time to those lvl90's i mean just plvl according to ur own free time like u AFK going out eating or SLeep these time u plvl ppl why not just a help right??? lolz.. this is just merely a suggestion in a suggestion forum lolz...

Very Happy Very Happy Cheers!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:07 am

魂神 u 4ever my idol~ i hate ppl BEG for plvling,when no ppl reply it say this guild never help ppl... haizzz
    Rlly
    Rlly

Plvling issue.. Empty Elite of GodMyth

Post by Rlly Thu May 07, 2009 1:38 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven I spent most of my time doing quest now everyone asking me for guidance wow Suspect if those r noob nvm can ask us question how to do quest but plvl really for those lazy boom boom...
    pirat
    SweE
    SweE

Post by SweE Thu May 07, 2009 1:46 pm

wahh hs! u are our idol. wahaha. for me i lvl 1 to 90 without no one plvl. and when ppl approach u for plvl they will not know the game very well and tend to ask alot of QUESTIONS.

Whats the point of it if u are high level and dont know how to game goes?

and thats when we will tend to miss guild chats too coz questions keep popping out and we also tend to miss important information that we are suppose to take note of.

Well, plvl is not forbidden just that, please have the courtesy to let ppl providing plvl take the initiative of asking "who needs plvl" rather then keep asking every high level for plvl.

Thanks =)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:47 am