Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: MYTHS. SCREENSHOT EVENT ON 26 JULY. SPREAD THE NEWS IN GAME!
Welcome to the forum Myths!  Familes, stay United & we can win everyone! UNITY IS STRENGTH!

Warmest WELCOME to all new Myths CHEERS!  

Kindly register your Ingame Nick then you can view the Forum/Events. Instant Activation! Thank you!

ATTENTION! All level 90s & future 90s!

Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

ATTENTION!  All level 90s & future 90s! Empty ATTENTION! All level 90s & future 90s!

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:21 am

Hi myths,

It is highly recommended lvl 90s pls refine your boots + 7 at least. You need the additional HP for war and to hunt boss.If possible, pls get numen gears. Why? Because normal gear + 9 = numen + 7 only! If you are trying to spend the gold to + 9 your normal, why don't you use it to + 7 numen? Isn't it easiler? Yup. I agree,to reinforce numen is abit costly. But once you get your numen gear done up, you will start earning gold back. On the long run, numen is much better and worth then normal gears!

1. Weapon.
    (Highly recommended to use numen wpn. Because you give high dmge in return you save more pots and kill faster. Eventually you will earn back the gold spend to refine numen, its worth it!Very important for boss hunt, need high damage so we can get the rare drops!)

2. Armour.
    (Highly recommended to use numen armour. Because mob deal you lesser dmge,so you save more pots and less risk to die. Very important for boss hunt. Because boss deal very high dmge!

3. Boots.
    (Recommended. Why? Because you need the additional HP for war and also boss hunt)

4. Head.
    Not recommended. Why? Because Head only give extra MP, which we can compensate by using MP pots.

Don't worry about numen is binded and can't sell it off once caps open. In future, item mall will have new items for you to unbind your numen. Its already out in the chinese version ZHU XIAN.

Normal + 9 = Acery +8, Numen +7
    Acery +9 = Numen +8

Acery is 1 level better then normal gears. And numen is 2 levels better then normal gear. And numen is 1 level better then acery. Hope i'm not making you guys blur.. lol

If getting numen armour/ boot is too expensive for you, get a Acery Armour/boot at least. Acery gear common drop in fox cave. If you guys need, feel free to pm me anytime ingame. I will give you free. But as for Weapon, its HIGHLY recommended to get NUMEN. You need high dmge for boss and also war. It worth it. Trust me. You will enjoy the game even more with numen.

Cheers.

Last edited by Lex on Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

ATTENTION!  All level 90s & future 90s! Empty Re: ATTENTION! All level 90s & future 90s!

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:25 am

test. setting up my signature

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:43 pm