Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: MYTHS. SCREENSHOT EVENT ON 26 JULY. SPREAD THE NEWS IN GAME!
Welcome to the forum Myths!  Familes, stay United & we can win everyone! UNITY IS STRENGTH!

Warmest WELCOME to all new Myths CHEERS!  

Kindly register your Ingame Nick then you can view the Forum/Events. Instant Activation! Thank you!

+5
ColdFire
AlphaCen
EviLz
ghost
Lex aka KangFei
9 posters

***Suggestion to improve Guild War - God Myth VS emotion***

Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

***Suggestion to improve Guild War - God Myth VS emotion*** Empty ***Suggestion to improve Guild War - God Myth VS emotion***

Post by Lex aka KangFei Thu May 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Result - We "lost"

Hi all myths,

please don't be disappointed that we lost. Emotion have more players then us and they import Family from another guild just for the guild war. Also emotion players already war many many times. They have more experience.

Just a few suggestion below to improve our next war.

1. Try form party with your family. Make use of the family skills.(Damage buff,HP buff, MP buff)

2. Do not Solo. If you see a lot enemy gangbang you, RUN and gather with your party. DO not stay and fight. You will give our enemy free kill.

3. For those with low Def and without Immortal Pills- You will notice Enemy will aim you repeatly to earn "kills" for their guild. If you are alone, you can die instantly. So try to fight alongside with more God Myth beside you. If enemy see a lot beside you, they will not go near you.

4. For those that died and respawn. DO not go out alone to fight. First thing is to gather with your party first.

5. Teamwork is very important. If you run around with a party of 6, Do you think enemy can kill you easily?

6. Decide a leader in your party. Rest all follow him. Leader spam "111111" once lock on enemy. All member GB the enemy which your leader is attacking until he die. If that enemy keep spam Immortal Pill and have high def, leader change to another target. Rest all follow. If more then 2 members die in party, party should retreat and gather again. Once all 6 members gather, attack again.

7. As for ST, your role is to run around. Mass heal, give new def buffs to those that die. Don't stop to attack. Once you stop, you will get gangbang and die. Unless you have Dice as kozo. DIce give good damage. As for GC, your role is to Paralyze those running away enemy that we gangbang. Do not solo as well, always stay with group.

8. Lastly buy lots of IMMORTAL PILLS and spam it if you are rich enough. hee. It will be hard to kill you.

If everyone follow point number 6 yesterday, I believe God Myth can kill at least 140 Emotions. (We killed 70 EMotion yesterday) 70 Emotion killed by soloing. If we can solo kill 70 emo, do you think if teamwork and party we can kill much much more?

Its not a total defeat yesterday, its just that we lack of preparation and arrange of party. Its a last min war immediately after galaxy. So don't worry guys, most important is everyone have fun. Win or lose is okay.

If i count correctly, at least 40+ level 90s above attended war? We have the numberS. If teamwork is plan properly. We can win many wars next time. Lets work towards it! Smile

I'm trying to develop a friendly relationship with Dionne, Master of Guild Tian Yang Du Wo Xin (Chinese words). If succeed, we can practice friendly war anytime with them.

Cheers Myths!!

pls feel free give suggestion on how to improve our guild war~~[/size]

Last edited by Lex on Fri May 22, 2009 11:23 am; edited 3 times in total
    ghost

***Suggestion to improve Guild War - God Myth VS emotion*** Empty Re: ***Suggestion to improve Guild War - God Myth VS emotion***

Post by ghost Thu May 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Cool! Make lots of sense.
    Total agreement! teehee.
    EviLz
    EviLz

***Suggestion to improve Guild War - God Myth VS emotion*** Empty Re: ***Suggestion to improve Guild War - God Myth VS emotion***

Post by EviLz Fri May 22, 2009 7:03 am

lex..i think St better juz stay inside town n rebuff those who juz respawn from death..

they no need to take risk go outside n get killed unless they hv nice eq >.<"

and for GC..dun stand infront >.<" stick with ur party n stay behind coz it can make enemy abit hard to click ur names..

for JY..u guys high crit and dmg..i think JY better just bestir + strong will + lingering then run far abit..w8 bestir cooldown then use the same way..i think like this JY can kill more n die less..

i think thats for now..if i hv something more to write here..i will post again~!

cheers =)
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri May 22, 2009 9:52 am

Sad to say, but usually enemy will only aim ST and GC to kill. So its hard to play GC/ST during war unless you have + 9 gears above.

But i afraid if ST only stay in town, they will not enjoy the war... haha.

Oh yeah one more thing to add. IF you guys feel laggy during war. GO to Game Settings - Interface and set your Effect to the lowest. Off you sound too. It will minimise the lag.
    AlphaCen
    AlphaCen

Post by AlphaCen Fri May 22, 2009 10:03 am

Agree with Lex

Next war if it's the right time I shall attend, run around and buff. Please also look at my post in the other guild war thread or transfer it here.

I would think if there's a party with me at the centre healing and the party move as a "greek phalanx" the damage power should be considerable.
    Of course ST are generally weak in PvP but you may get some surprises with certain STs.

Cheers
    ColdFire

Post by ColdFire Fri May 22, 2009 10:19 am

Sry for not attending the war. Being unactive(afk) for these few days due to rl work. I do agree with Evilz/Alpha, ST are not for PVP. An opinion, we should also divide some ppl to protect ST too incase the're attacked by enemies.
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri May 22, 2009 11:10 am

AlphaCen wrote:can u pls provide some information about guild wars for those who have not played it before :

1. Is it played in an arena or in a specific map ?

2. Do items drop if you are red ?

3. What benefits of winning or losing ?

4. Is there a gameplan ? e.g. grouping, healers in the middle with aoe warriors, hard hitters outside etc.

1. Any map so long its outside town.
    2. During war time, you will not be red name if you pk the enemy. Not sure will items drop if you are a red name and got killed in war
    3. None. During war, there a Guild war rank window - It show your number of kills and deaths. So we can see who die the most during war hehe. Your name will be at the top if you kill the most enemy. Personal glory.. haha
    4. Working on it. As mention, on point number 6 above. Its easy to archieve totally teamwork with party of 6. But if its more then 40 players, its really hard to communicate to all just by using the lousy guild chat system. haha...

We are thinking to have a weekly gathering session. We can gather for screenshot, practice your PK skills - duel, and to see each other char. This way we can build better friendship and teamwork with each other.

Cheers.

by e way alpha, its a waste you didn't join us that day. If not i bet you can at least kill 10 Emo with your dice level 3 charge!! =D

Guys, pls help to tell all myths to read this in forum in guild chat. thank you!!
    Rlly
    Rlly

Post by Rlly Fri May 22, 2009 3:58 pm

Razz
    we lose doesn't mean anything but actually we gain more confidence and spirit Like a Star @ heaven
    why don't we team a 6 person team versus own guild on every sunday practice skill and team work so dun be scare of losing item if ur armour or weapon drop we will give back to them according Very Happy
    but still ur name will turn red so make use of the PK system
    doesn't just duel can make u strong... team work make us Godly

What a Face
    all the best for God Myth

pls participate on war pratice event on Sunday after SKY TONE EVENT COIN quest

Very Happy
    Gokay
    Gokay

Post by Gokay Fri May 22, 2009 10:52 pm

There is no fight i had seen win without teamspeak. We first need teamspeak like xfire or ventrilo.
    in pvp tactic changes every sec and somebody need to tell latest target unlike boss hunting.

Lex work on ventrilo i am looking forward to it Very Happy
    ColdFire

Post by ColdFire Fri May 22, 2009 11:41 pm

Ventrilo/Teamspeak are handy during war/pvp Very Happy
    AlphaCen
    AlphaCen

Post by AlphaCen Sun May 24, 2009 11:44 am

Great Idea Gokay
    cherriex
    cherriex

Post by cherriex Sun May 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Maybe u guys think of a way for teamspeak?
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri May 29, 2009 5:21 pm

Hi myths!!

download Skype now!! This way we can team play much better. We can speak with mic or listen to each other voice. Instead of trying to read the guild chat system during war.

I believe everyone is too engrossed trying to run about and kill the enemy during war, so no time to look at guild chat and its moving too fast too hence result in poor teamwork. Download Skype now! Refer to Guides for more info!!~~~~
    NiNi
    NiNi

Post by NiNi Fri May 29, 2009 11:53 pm

i hv no mic =( nvm ler...good idea Evilz.Should be ST & GC stay in town to buff everyone. Like a Star @ heaven
    EviLz
    EviLz

Post by EviLz Sat May 30, 2009 4:05 am

xD np lol~
    do like that better..if lose also wont lose so much >.<"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:27 am