Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: MYTHS. SCREENSHOT EVENT ON 26 JULY. SPREAD THE NEWS IN GAME!
Welcome to the forum Myths!  Familes, stay United & we can win everyone! UNITY IS STRENGTH!

Warmest WELCOME to all new Myths CHEERS!  

Kindly register your Ingame Nick then you can view the Forum/Events. Instant Activation! Thank you!

+5
arashi
cherriex
Lex aka KangFei
EvAsIoN
Lestella
9 posters

PLEASE READ! this is for guild bonding =D

Lestella
    Lestella

PLEASE READ! this is for guild bonding =D Empty PLEASE READ! this is for guild bonding =D

Post by Lestella Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:21 am

hi all!

with all the new guild mates and all the newfound friends, don't you think it's time for another screenshot session? =D
    it's time again to gather our gigantic guild together at a small tiny place and squeeze into a small tiny picture where we can hardly spot ourselves afterwards.. but that only goes to show how packed our guild is!
    so here are the details for the upcoming screenshot session

date: 25 july (sat) so that it's not too last minute
    time: 10.30pm (GMT +8 ) so that we can take our own sweet time after galaxy event as recommended by lex =]
    cc: 13

do voice your opinions if any and the appropriate changes will be made.
    !!for more details, scroll down please!!

on another note, GUILD OUTING!! (sorry this only applies to myths located in sg ><)
    this time of the year is always suitable for a guild outing, i don't know why, but it just feels instinctively suitable =D

we need some opinions for dates and activities for the outing. a most probable suggestion would be Lunch + Movie on a weekend afternoon, but newsflash: there aren't any interesting movies other than Harry Potter which i assume many have already made personal arrangements to watch.. correct? =[
    so we need more suggestions! do feel free to voice!

let's get this done by early August so that some of us can settle down to take the end of year exams ><

Last edited by Lestella on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total
    EvAsIoN

PLEASE READ! this is for guild bonding =D Empty Re: PLEASE READ! this is for guild bonding =D

Post by EvAsIoN Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:02 am

Typo error missy toh.. "how pack our guide is" the guide is supposr to be GUILD right??
    Lestella
    Lestella

PLEASE READ! this is for guild bonding =D Empty Re: PLEASE READ! this is for guild bonding =D

Post by Lestella Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:36 am

EvAsIoN wrote:Typo error missy toh.. "how pack our guide is" the guide is supposr to be GUILD right??

GRAH stop picking on my typos and blur-ness la >< look at the time that i posted this!!

PS: ss session was suggested by others and only put forth by me, not that i initiated them psps
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:47 pm

ho ho. another screenshot taking! WooT. Support Support!

Lest, i added this to the event calander. You can also give gentle reminder in guild chat to let myths know the oncoming screenshot. Cheers.

hmm as for guild outing.. i'm shy! hahaha
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:48 pm

By e way, i suggest the time to be 2230. Right after galaxy. 730 is too rush. Usually Screenshot take at about an hour. And also if we have more time , we can play duel etc too. After galaxy will be good as there's nothing to rush to after screenshot.
    cherriex
    cherriex

Post by cherriex Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:22 pm

OMG Lex is shy? I got doubts on his shyness perhaps...But 1 thing he can trusted!!... He's a gentleman... i believe he will give u guys a treat at outing. Cool right lex? Shocked
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:40 pm

cherriex wrote:OMG Lex is shy? I got doubts on his shyness perhaps...But 1 thing he can trusted!!... He's a gentleman... i believe he will give u guys a treat at outing. Cool right lex? Shocked

I'm sorry. I will be falling sick on the outing that day. Can't make it. lol.... Surprised
    Lestella
    Lestella

Post by Lestella Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:17 am

Details for SCREENSHOT SESSION
    we're gonna take a few different shots:
    (i) Formal photo
    (ii) Informal photo

(sounds like some class photo thing xD)

here is the arrangement for the formal photo:
    PLEASE READ! this is for guild bonding =D Sssession
    Chief Masters, Elders etc, do choose your favourite slots. this is on a first-come-first-serve basis, so family members, if you see this, TELL YOUR FAMILY LEADERS!!!
    reply to this thread to book the slot.

as for the informal photo, any position will be fine, so long as you keep within the parameters (otherwise you'll be missed out =[) you may do any action, type out any normal chat stuff so that there's a "LOL" above your head, etc, just don't block the person behind you =]

those who see this, remind your friends about the ss session around the corner! hope that all can attend =D

Last edited by Lestella on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    arashi

Post by arashi Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:58 am

eh i du shen, cannot take 4toes one
    wujilai

PLEASE READ! this is for guild bonding =D Empty !!

Post by wujilai Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Me ME mE i wan the spot with tritri Smile she stand where i stand where , i think my family only me 1 person ? :X
    tritri

Post by tritri Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:57 pm

I hope i will be online by 11pm on sat Sad If not gotta ask someone to log in for me to take pic liao touched

lest ~ lets take spot A! hee
    Evilsnow
    Evilsnow

Post by Evilsnow Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:11 pm

wujilai wrote:Me ME mE i wan the spot with tritri Smile she stand where i stand where , i think my family only me 1 person ? :X

sorry you're wrong! you family not only you hor!! =D
    Skyheart

Post by Skyheart Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:06 am

dun put A B C mah... put family name better pale , i a bit shy i will hide behind so u guy just see my name can le Embarassed Very Happy
    Lestella
    Lestella

Post by Lestella Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 pm

Skyheart wrote:dun put A B C mah... put family name better pale , i a bit shy i will hide behind so u guy just see my name can le Embarassed Very Happy

A B C is for the fam leaders to choose mah, i dun wanna be tyrannical and assign the families their positions.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm