Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: MYTHS. SCREENSHOT EVENT ON 26 JULY. SPREAD THE NEWS IN GAME!
Welcome to the forum Myths!  Familes, stay United & we can win everyone! UNITY IS STRENGTH!

Warmest WELCOME to all new Myths CHEERS!  

Kindly register your Ingame Nick then you can view the Forum/Events. Instant Activation! Thank you!

+22
Lestella
strife
Admin
fkuguigui
fketernal
SPEEDY
AlphaCen
JiAnGWeI
ulsn
XiaoYun
COW
Skyheart
Eater
Peace
ghost
WhoNext
Lex aka KangFei
StranGer
tritri
EvAsIoN
wujilai
Tawania
26 posters

Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

Tawania
    Tawania

Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART" Empty Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

Post by Tawania Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:38 am

So?
    I dont see it anymore.

I took a little break cause my Husband is at Home for 2 Weeks and i want spend my Time with him.
    Login one Day and all gone and Guild broke.

I logged in Forum here and there and didnt see anything about whats going on.
    Now i stand there, shocked and sad and dunno what will happen now.

Do u Guys think this is ok?
    U could at least post something in Forums to inform ALL Members

Im really disappointed pale
    wujilai

Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART" Empty LOL

Post by wujilai Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:00 pm

ah good topic , your master left u all to find a better way to destory (someone) i think and ABANDON u guys , but i think he did a wrong choice cause i see him 4 days still lvl 142 :X . Anyway those left in god myth dislike txm can come eternal Smile i wujilai will welcome those who wan to join us . just pm me in game Smile Wujilai .

Thumbs up for god myth Smile 2 thumbs down for your master Smile and btw god myth master dont type in txm guild chat alot ppl can see la Smile i remember u saying "when i lvl 150 i sure wont let wujilai lvl". but i dont think u can reach lvl 150 soon my friend Smile keep trying Smile
    EvAsIoN

Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART" Empty Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

Post by EvAsIoN Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:11 pm

God myth master say we betray Myths by joining eternal from (eMoSnoW) hope you guys know who is he.. If we join Eternal considered as betraying God Myth why 2 families from God Myth went to join TXM? Should i say you all betray God Myth too??
    tritri

Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART" Empty Re: Unity is Strength ??? **READ HERE TO KNOW WHY GOD MYTH FALL APART"

Post by tritri Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:24 pm

Very Happy some people only know how to push the blame to others.. they will never admit that they are in the wrong..
    tritri

Post by tritri Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:26 pm

Opps to add on.. He brought only his main family to TXM and left the others to rot in godmyth What a Face
    StranGer
    StranGer

Post by StranGer Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 pm

my turn to say something~~ he~~ as a master of god myth~~ when i 1st came in.. i tot steady guild~ within 2 weeks this is wat he show mi? left e guild than left e other go rot w/o saying anything~ ownself wif family go join TXM, walau~ is this wat u as a master of a guild shld do?? ppl join in cuz trust u, u do this ah? sry to say but~~~ KangFei~ U SUCKS!!!!!!!!! U BETRAYER OF OWN GUILD! -StranGer-
    StranGer
    StranGer

Post by StranGer Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:50 pm

1 mth time~~ Eternal will thrash TXM!!!! TXM!!! U SUCKS~~
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Hi all,

i don't think i need to introduce myself. I'm KangFei. Master of God Myth. And yeah you guys are just refering to me.

Well, I been keeping quiet about our guild falling apart, but since you guys rake up the past. I shall say a few words.

wujilai wrote:ah good topic , your master left u all to find a better way to destory (someone) i think and ABANDON u guys , but i think he did a wrong choice cause i see him 4 days still lvl 142 :X . Anyway those left in god myth dislike txm can come eternal Smile i wujilai will welcome those who wan to join us . just pm me in game Smile Wujilai .

Thumbs up for god myth Smile 2 thumbs down for your master Smile and btw god myth master dont type in txm guild chat alot ppl can see la Smile i remember u saying "when i lvl 150 i sure wont let wujilai lvl". but i dont think u can reach lvl 150 soon my friend Smile keep trying Smile

Hi Wujilai, yes. I admit, i don't like you ingame. I know you have been pking me for the past 5 days. Before you go work and before you sleep everyday. Well done. Even this pking on me, i didn't make a fuss over it ingame. Been keeping quiet and just share among my close friends. You are in Eternal hence i join TXM. Apart from personal, i join TXM is partly because this game is almost dead. Not much players or active guild left. So "ABANDON" is not the word. And by e way we did held a discussion on who want to join TXM or not.

You can go ask your txm friends, and spies or maybe log your alt to check guild chat?
    We are pretty much quiet in txm guild chat. And the fact is you have more time then me ingame plus ur work is working shift,and plus no other commitment, no real life gf also right? You are so free to spend time playing game. And Before i left for txm, your level already 1-2 higher then me, SO do you think i'm so dumb to say such sentence in guild chat? "when i lvl 150 i sure wont let wujilai lvl". Its either your source is wrong or you cook up a story?

Since, we don't see eye to eye, you can carry on pk me as you like. Its just a game my friend. No hard feelings.
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:57 pm

EvAsIoN wrote:God myth master say we betray Myths by joining eternal from (eMoSnoW) hope you guys know who is he.. If we join Eternal considered as betraying God Myth why 2 families from God Myth went to join TXM? Should i say you all betray God Myth too??

Hi eva.

ever since you left GM, not even a sms, msn chat nor a pm in game. Untill about 4 days later, eMoSnoW start to disturb you leveling then finally the first SMS to me. Asking me why emosnow from my family is pking you? And next follow by msn chat, asking me to help you resolve your problem with eMoSnow so that you can level peacefully. Initally you thought i'm the one that instigate emosnow to pk you. If i really have the abilty to instigate someone, first on the list will be wujilai not you. i don't know what personal feud you have with emosnow, what emosnow told me is because you ks his GX boss. Still remember what you told me on monday is msn? You told me "GuiGui and you will always be your good friends" And even ask me to meet up someday for drinks.

All along while you are in GM, you sms me almost everday- telling me what's happening in guild and in game. And also almost everynight ask me to log your account to bot for you. Ever since you leave GM, you never contact me at all. Untill you need me to help you stop eMoSnow from disturbing you leveling then you contact me. So this is call good friends? You found stronger friends,stronger guild and no contact. Only you need some help from me then you contact me. If we are really good friends as you claim,why didn't once you ask me or ghost to party up for dailies quest for the past 2 weeks? Only when you need help, then in msn you say we are always your good friends? Ha.

So this is call good friends? Ask your own conscience. To us , you are just a 2 headed snake.

You did not betray God Myth. But you betray our friendship.

Last edited by Lex aka KangFei on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:13 pm

tritri wrote:Opps to add on.. He brought only his main family to TXM and left the others to rot in godmyth What a Face

Hi Tri,

why don't you get the facts right before you try to say something? As i said, we held a discussion and those that wanted to go txm merged with my family and we all moved over. None are left to rot in god myth, the rest leave GM and created a new guild name finale.

Tricia, you are the only ingame friend then i meet up with. I meet you under your block at Woodlands, drive you to the petrol station and bought ourself drinks. I still remember you wanted a can of Green Tea and you the one that remind me to buy drinks b4 we head to the park near Woodlands Custom. Still remember i made a sharp turn to the petrol station?

Hiaz. Same thing as eva. No contact from you since you leave for Eternal. Almost 2 weeks? And finally, the above messenge address to me on the forum. Not a regards msg but instead trying to flame me? We used to skype, meet up, chat on phone, do galaxy together, quest together and talk so much. Why now this? Because you found stronger friends, stronger guild? Or because i'm not active enough?

I regard you as a friend, a real life friend.

You did not betray God Myth but you betray our friendship.

oh yeah, by e way dont' spend too much time ingame. How are things with your bf? I still remember you quarrel with your real life bf over gaming for at least 2-3 times? 2 weeks never contact me ever since leave GM, still together? or you found another bf? Update me. Ha.

Last edited by Lex aka KangFei on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:23 pm

StranGer wrote:my turn to say something~~ he~~ as a master of god myth~~ when i 1st came in.. i tot steady guild~ within 2 weeks this is wat he show mi? left e guild than left e other go rot w/o saying anything~ ownself wif family go join TXM, walau~ is this wat u as a master of a guild shld do?? ppl join in cuz trust u, u do this ah? sry to say but~~~ KangFei~ U SUCKS!!!!!!!!! U BETRAYER OF OWN GUILD! -StranGer-

Well. Indeed i sucks.

As a forum admin, i can delete the entire thread now. As i said, i remain quiet for 2 weeks. Just a game. But since you guys wanna start this flaming topic. I shall let it remain and POL ingame to let all players know why God Myth fall apart. Feel free to post what you like.

Words can be twist and turn. Friendship can be fake. All the above i typed can be fake too. Just a game, chill. Be nice. This game is dying. You will waste your cubi if this game close down or more players quit. So wujilai, stop pking me =x. I don't want to quit this game Very Happy But also good lah, pk me till i quit also good. So i can concentrate more on real life matters, have been neglecting some important things in my life.
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 pm

StranGer wrote:my turn to say something~~ he~~ as a master of god myth~~ when i 1st came in.. i tot steady guild~ within 2 weeks this is wat he show mi? left e guild than left e other go rot w/o saying anything~ ownself wif family go join TXM, walau~ is this wat u as a master of a guild shld do?? ppl join in cuz trust u, u do this ah? sry to say but~~~ KangFei~ U SUCKS!!!!!!!!! U BETRAYER OF OWN GUILD! -StranGer-

Once again, indeeed i sucks.

I'm not that active to able online active 16 hours a day. Hence i decided to leave guild and not be master anymore. I don't have the time commitment to play so much and manage a guild. Say what you what, words are meant to be twist and turn. There's always a 2 side stories.

So you have a problem yeah?
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:47 pm

oh yeah, looking at the time posted.

Wujilai - 1.00pm
    Evasion - 1.11pm
    tricia - 1.24pm
    Stranger - 1.45pm

hmm you guys actually asked each other to get online together to post? To flame me? Seem like in cahtoots yeah? haha..

Alright, since you guys wanna get online together to post, i shall POL tonight to share this interesting topic with everyone in Celestial Destroyer.

I will set the public able to read this forum right now.
    StranGer
    StranGer

Post by StranGer Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:32 pm

ok~ u said other ppl wat wat i dunno~ but frm my point of view~ u said u did a discussion~ but those "leftover" guild mates don know abt it~ and all was so confused y kangfei left. mi is 1 gd example~ finish work come bk, c god myth no more? i left eternal join god myth cuz tri, xiaoyun they swee enuf. i tot u same~ but this wat u shown to others.. first of all~ y u left us alone than u join txm? selfish? wan to b more stronger? or wan us to hate u like we hate txm? u said ppl got stronger friends wat wat don msg u~ r u doing e same thing now? c txm zai go join them n fk care yr guild 1 side? ppl tell mi useless talk to u, u wun admit wrong~ its ok im nt here to reprimand u, but to sound out wat others r thinking which they wun say. my respect 4 u gone! e day u r gone frm god myth. e game is dying, so? yr guild is nt dying~ 70plus online out of 100++ ppl. u juz left, for txm~ wat u say now also is nth but shit to us no matter how gd u r in yr speech~
    WhoNext

Post by WhoNext Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 pm

From an outsider's view, I think the leader is wrong. LOL! Wanna leave, leave together. Leave no one behind. Seems to me it's more like a personal agenda of greed and lust for power. One day, everyone will be at the same level. There are certain guilds now (I don't need to name them) who is having high levels and thus makes them look stronger. STRANGER! YOUR ONE MONTH CONFIRM OR NOT? LOL
    StranGer
    StranGer

Post by StranGer Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:02 pm

walau~ whonext ~~ that time war wif txm also almost draw liao~ now so many 14x 1 mth all 150 liao, mi 1 mth also 13x 140 liao~ still cannot win txm meh? u also so high liao u scare wan meh? lolz lolz~~
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:13 pm

StranGer wrote:ok~ u said other ppl wat wat i dunno~ but frm my point of view~ u said u did a discussion~ but those "leftover" guild mates don know abt it~ and all was so confused y kangfei left. mi is 1 gd example~ finish work come bk, c god myth no more? i left eternal join god myth cuz tri, xiaoyun they swee enuf. i tot u same~ but this wat u shown to others.. first of all~ y u left us alone than u join txm? selfish? wan to b more stronger? or wan us to hate u like we hate txm? u said ppl got stronger friends wat wat don msg u~ r u doing e same thing now? c txm zai go join them n fk care yr guild 1 side? ppl tell mi useless talk to u, u wun admit wrong~ its ok im nt here to reprimand u, but to sound out wat others r thinking which they wun say. my respect 4 u gone! e day u r gone frm god myth. e game is dying, so? yr guild is nt dying~ 70plus online out of 100++ ppl. u juz left, for txm~ wat u say now also is nth but shit to us no matter how gd u r in yr speech~

Looks like you are not reading the above few post properly. Kindly scroll up and read again.

By e way, maybe you can research more about TXM before you comment.

As you said, what i said is shit and nothing to you. Seem like you are contradicting yourself. If its nothing and shit, why are you replying now?

And oh yeah, thanks for helping me POL ingame for more celestians to join the forum. That's my intention as well. hehe.
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:26 pm

WhoNext wrote:From an outsider's view, I think the leader is wrong. LOL! Wanna leave, leave together. Leave no one behind. Seems to me it's more like a personal agenda of greed and lust for power. One day, everyone will be at the same level. There are certain guilds now (I don't need to name them) who is having high levels and thus makes them look stronger. STRANGER! YOUR ONE MONTH CONFIRM OR NOT? LOL

personal agenda of greed and lust for power. <----- i like this sentence.

This is not a army and i'm not a real leader as well. This is a game, and i can't control everyone so i guess there's no right or wrong.

As i said, i been keeping quiet. Hearing a lot yet keeping quiet for almost 2 weeks. Its just untill those guys decide to mess with the forum as well and i decide to speak up now. What i said might not be facts too. Words can be twist and turn. So judge yourself.

I can provide you guys with a 100 good reason to leave guild while you guys can give a 100 good reason to mock at me for leaving guild. Well, so feel free to post.
    ghost

Post by ghost Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:59 pm

'' ok~ u said other ppl wat wat i dunno~ but frm my point of view~ u said u did a discussion~ but those "leftover" guild mates don know abt it~ and all was so confused y kangfei left ''

Wont u the one who was cursing and swearing when we mentioned it's their choice to stay or leave?
    What you those '' leftover '' guildmates dont know about it?
    We actually stayed in guild for a period of time mentioning this issue?
    This is celestial destroyer, not army. Those people who afk 20/7 , we already leave his a box pm.

Erm and Mr stranger, how long have you been in godmyth?
    '' c txm zai go join them n fk care yr guild 1 side? '' <-- ''its ok im nt here to reprimand u,''
    What talking you?.. Check the dictionary for the word reprimand...
    We see txm zai , indeed their zai, but do you mind asking them do we request anything DROPS from them so far? =)) hmm?... Or ur just jealous that TXM got the drops , and ur now just moaning and moaning?. Sry whimping i guess.
    ghost

Post by ghost Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:01 pm

Yeah and ur actually checking the forum to see how we reply back lols.. Ur a troublemaker in real life i guess =))... Goodluck ^^
    EvAsIoN

Post by EvAsIoN Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:07 pm

If u think this way i got nothing to say.. A pot calling the kettle black.. Heard before this phrase?? So please ask yourself what do you do besides only know how to say peopple? Pls think about what have you done before saying me.. And emosnow is from your family, as you being the master, i have the right to ask you whats happening..

As for the smsing part, I didnt sms you does not mean i kick you aside as a friend.. You can take the opportunity to sms first instead of me smsing you first.. I did say you and ghost were my best friends so am i wrong to say that? Its true that you bot for me overnight, i did thank you for helping me.. Since when i didnt thank you for helping me? If you say i betray our friendship, ask yourself, did you betray our friendship too?? By right you are just a 2 headed snake too..

As for dailies, I am not the one who decides the party, if there is any slot, i will join.. Like what you say, its just only a game, there's no moral obligations involved. i'm not married to anyone in the party, i am not tired down by that responsibility. Thats all i can say.. Even after reading this message, if you think i am being hypocritic.. I have nothing to say..
    tritri

Post by tritri Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:23 pm

Thanks kf for ur regards. im still doing good with my bf !! =)

quoted from wad u replied " None are left to rot in god myth, the rest leave GM and created a new guild name finale."

with regards to finale... There wasnt any help given by you and u were not involve in anything to do wit finale Smile All recruiting were done by COW and there was nothing from you.
    StranGer
    StranGer

Post by StranGer Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:33 pm

no worries KF, i also got e intention to let all cdo knows abt it~~ and bk to topic. who was e 1 broke this family, this happy guild? to end up today this state? every1 knows. full stop.

as for txm~ don need go research~ 1 mth ltr got result~ who correct who wrong~ it might b mi, it might b whoever~
    StranGer
    StranGer

Post by StranGer Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:42 pm

We see txm zai , indeed their zai, but do you mind asking them do we request anything DROPS from them so far? =)) hmm?... Or ur just jealous that TXM got the drops , and ur now just moaning and moaning?. Sry whimping i guess.<<<

>>>haha~ i guess u know little abt mi~ i don boss~ drops? wat is that? can eat wan??

Yeah and ur actually checking the forum to see how we reply back lols.. Ur a troublemaker in real life i guess =))... Goodluck ^^<<<

>>> ghost ah ghost~ yr short sentence means alot.. i wan to remind u pls mind wat u r typing and wat u r talking~ only talk n reply when u able to handle it, when u able to b responsible for it, u wan to talk abt i troublemaker in rl? wat an insult~ im voicing out and u say i rl troublemaker? i think u got to explain here wat u trying to say..
    Peace

Post by Peace Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:07 am

i think the whole thing is a misunderstanding... evasion group is angry for lex becos he said they betray god myth n go to eternal... and lex group go to TXM ... lex group is angry bcuz they flame him here... this is juz a small matter since all have guild now so peace and let the matter rest

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:31 am