Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome Myths! Please register with your Ingame Nick &
help spread forum address to all myths in guild chat.

***Only Ingame Nick account will be activated***

Thank you

Lex

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ATTN: MYTHS. SCREENSHOT EVENT ON 26 JULY. SPREAD THE NEWS IN GAME!
Welcome to the forum Myths!  Familes, stay United & we can win everyone! UNITY IS STRENGTH!

Warmest WELCOME to all new Myths CHEERS!  

Kindly register your Ingame Nick then you can view the Forum/Events. Instant Activation! Thank you!

+5
SweE
AlphaCen
strife
EviLz
Lex aka KangFei
9 posters

LETS EXPAND OUR GUILD. Everyone please help. =)

Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

LETS EXPAND OUR GUILD. Everyone please help. =) Empty LETS EXPAND OUR GUILD. Everyone please help. =)

Post by Lex aka KangFei Mon May 18, 2009 10:11 am

Hi everyone,

We can still recruit 3 more family for our guild. As you guys can see, there are now too many guilds trying to recruit family as well. Its not easy to recruit family now.

I would like everyone to help.

1. Be nice and friendly even to other guild people. Say Hi to other guild if they are training beside you. This is to give others a good impression of god myth.

2. If you see guildless family or player without family, drop them a pm. Invite them. Tell them about our forum, level 4 guild, gay lex, events, boss raids etc. Even if its not a cheiftain, you can talk to their members first then ask them intro you to their chieftain.

We can also start a friendly chat with smaller guild family Cheiftain. Check with them if their guild are active and are they happy in it? If no, we can try to invite too.

Family Cheiftain requirements - Level 90 Above Cheiftain with active members.

Appointed God Myth Elders

Swee
    Jasper

Elder can invite family. If you have any potential family that might want to join. Inform the elders or me.

Also, pls try to recruit more members to your Respective family. Members should be 15/15. Write down those nicks that you see are familyless if they are afk. Pm them later and try to recruit. Preferably level 90 above.

Thank you all myths!

Cheers.

Last edited by Lex on Mon May 18, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
    EviLz
    EviLz

LETS EXPAND OUR GUILD. Everyone please help. =) Empty Re: LETS EXPAND OUR GUILD. Everyone please help. =)

Post by EviLz Mon May 18, 2009 11:20 am

w00t w00t..

more families means more ppl will donate for guild repu to make us lv5 guild

@ lets try to b 1st guild get lv5

gambateh~! Razz
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

LETS EXPAND OUR GUILD. Everyone please help. =) Empty Re: LETS EXPAND OUR GUILD. Everyone please help. =)

Post by Lex aka KangFei Mon May 18, 2009 11:24 am

EviLz wrote:w00t w00t..

gambateh~! Razz

evil, you are both very active in the forum and ingame. I believe you can be a very good family cheiftain . hehe
    EviLz
    EviLz

Post by EviLz Mon May 18, 2009 11:52 am

sadly i think im not good enough to lead ppl xD

Surprised
    strife
    strife

Post by strife Mon May 18, 2009 12:00 pm

But the problem i see in you is humble is good but if it's too much, u're out! So if you have not try being a cheif before. Take the challenage from Lex!
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Mon May 18, 2009 12:14 pm

A guild is make up of everyone. Everyone is important. Master,deputy, elder are useless without members. Everyone is important and equal in god myth.

Teamwork. If everyone help, guild can grow strong fast.

I can break a pair of Chopsticks, but can i break 10 pairs of chopsticks together? hehe.... Unity is strength~~!!!
    EviLz
    EviLz

Post by EviLz Mon May 18, 2009 12:15 pm

ermmm..i dont mind also to take that challenge..

but i think alot ppl in our guild more qualified than me >.<"

and i also dont mind whoever be the leader as long as we can b "BEST OF THE BEST"

Very Happy Very Happy
    AlphaCen
    AlphaCen

Post by AlphaCen Tue May 19, 2009 12:38 am

I want to contribute to Guild lvl5 but donating treasure is very slow. Anyway to get alot of incense ?
    SweE
    SweE

Post by SweE Tue May 19, 2009 1:33 am

lol! yes yes ! lets move towards lvl 5! woohoo! Evilz i am sure u make a good chieflain. i changed from member to cheiflain now elder. i am old already Surprised
    cherriex
    cherriex

Post by cherriex Tue May 19, 2009 1:40 am

This is another impossible mission mentioned by Alpha. WE had did it LVL 4 guild, whats so hard for LVL 5? I guess everyone's contribution not down to drain. Lets move forward to a new absolute dimension of God Myths. LV5 GUILD! Mad

God Myth Elite
    Cherriex
    EviLz
    EviLz

Post by EviLz Tue May 19, 2009 5:34 am

SweE wrote:lol! yes yes ! lets move towards lvl 5! woohoo! Evilz i am sure u make a good chieflain. i changed from member to cheiflain now elder. i am old already Surprised

ya lol u old edi coz u edi hv *baby*..

hahah..=P

well about that..see how 1st >.<
    Lex aka KangFei
    Lex aka KangFei
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lex aka KangFei Tue May 19, 2009 10:05 am

AlphaCen wrote:I want to contribute to Guild lvl5 but donating treasure is very slow. Anyway to get alot of incense ?

Hi alpha, you can do the ST quest every sunday from 8pm -845pm. Only a 45 mins quest and you can get lots of Incense. You can ask MegaSoul,Carat or SPEEDY. THey are experts in this quest. hehe
    RazerL
    RazerL

Post by RazerL Tue May 19, 2009 6:58 pm

You can ask me too ! I'm still alive in this forum Very Happy
    EviLz
    EviLz

Post by EviLz Wed May 20, 2009 7:52 am

hey hey..dun forget about me..

but im not sure i can online when ST event >.<"
    Rlly
    Rlly

LETS EXPAND OUR GUILD. Everyone please help. =) Empty Invite sh3ngi family TOO we godmyth we fight together

Post by Rlly Fri May 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Lex wrote:
    EviLz wrote:w00t w00t..

gambateh~! Razz

evil, you are both very active in the forum and ingame. I believe you can be a very good family cheiftain . hehe

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
    Leader doesnt recruit ppl also care about their feelings and need to help them when sad Sad so sometime all 15 family should be together
    and comunicate but Cool mostly just concerntrate on lvling.... no practice on skill and helping ppl to get mission like ST event Galaxy... family quest...
    Mad Mad Mad
    we r GOD MYTH
    Razz Razz Razz Razz
    never Surprised
    Mad Mad Mad
    so dun just recruit ppl and desertize them in sahara field
    ask them what they need and care about their feeling
    especially call lex PIGU MASTER
    Cool Cool Cool
    oMg~Rec
    oMg~Rec

Post by oMg~Rec Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:37 am

yep i agree 200% with u rlly... hehe Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:07 am